Skip to main content

From SeungGi [Eng] 13.10.02

For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com
It’s been a long time, Airens~~~~!! 2013-10-02
Hello, Airens~ This is Lee Seung Gi. ^^
I haven’t been able to greet you for a really long time, right?
Please forgive me for being lazy ㅠㅠ
I have no computer desk at the moment, and the computer has to be put on the floor…
It is so hard to write…ㅠㅠ
This excuse is really… Isn’t it?? ㅋㅋ
Needless to say, you ate well on Chuseok, and had a great vacation
Our Airens….^^*ㅋㅋㅋ
I’ll take a little better care of you from now on.
I’ve been exercising a lot lately, and resting for a little, having a healing time while preparing for the concert.
I got a feeling that the variety coming up shortly would be killing… So I’ve been trying to get plenty of rest while preparing for the concert.
For the Japan concert on October 7, I even filmed a high-quality video that feels more like a short movie~~
Along with the final event for anan’s novel series, I think this will be a warm and fresh concert ^^
I’m also extremely excited about (performing with) live band after so long~~!!
I hope a lot of you will come to Tokyo, and please also really, really look forward to the year-end Seoul concert^^!!
See you again~~~!!!
My beloved Airens!
source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Comments